Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday January 19, 2011 Yeah we got pictures from Lima






Finally we got pictures from Lima, Peru.  The women sitting there came down from the Andes for a special celebration and then they sit and beg for money.  As I said I really liked Lima and the port city of Calleo,  Tomorrow we will be in Valparasio and have an all day tour to Santiago.  The seas are starting to pick up and the captain warns us that at 6am when we pick up the pilot outside of Valerparsio it will be rough.  I saw him in the hall this evening and asked him if it is going to be strong enough to knock me out of bed his answer That depends if you are holding on or not".

This leg of the journey has been the most relaxing cruise we have ever taken.  I have read 10 books since I left home and Bill has actually read a large book on George W Bush!!!!!!  Hope you all have enjoyed coming along and look forward to comments or emails as we start our next leg of this great adventure.  As of tomorrow we have sailed from Los Angeles to Valparasio Chile for a total of 5,332 nautical miles o 6,131.8 land miles

No comments:

Post a Comment