Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Martin Luther King day!  Today was one of those I didn't want to get up.  With the all day tour yesterday that was a lot of walkng and a lot of stairs plus  moving the clocks forward today I was in pain.  We got up and had some tea and coffee and went to the lecture by Tom Faranda who is a Globalist and he has been so interesting!  After that we had some fruit and a roll for our breakfast.  Today was the huge grad gala buffet but we didn't go instead we headed back to the cabin I sat on the veranda and read and Bill took a nap.  After that we headed up to the grill for some lunch then proceeded to the Palm Court which is on the top deck front of the ship and is all windows.  We both love it up there so we sat and read  and then it was tea time so we had our tea and a chocolate cream puff and before you knew it was already 6pm.  We decided we didn't want a big meal for dinner and I didn't feel like getting dressed up tonight.  So we went back to the room and watched the lecture that we missed this afternoon.  Ordered club sandwiches and i got into my nightie  took 4 advil and got into bed.  Bill went down to the cigar lounge.  We turn our clocks ahead another hour tonight.  That is 5 times on this segment which ends on Thursday in Valpariso/santiago. I am hoping maybe on the next segment we get to turn them back somewhat who knows.
I am still having trouble downloading pictures it let me do one and for 2 days now i have tried to do more but it isn't working.  Tomorrow I will head down to the computer room and see if they have some hints....
We have one more sea day tomorrow and a formal night.   Thursday we have an all day tour of Santiago.  We have been reminded again that we might lose internet service so if I don't update here or on FB you will know that it is out~  My honey just brought me a cup of tea and chocolate chip cookies.....
night all

No comments:

Post a Comment