Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Jan. 15, 2011 at sea enroute to Lima Peru

Today was a sea day and I had a very relaxing day.  I had a 90 minute hot stone massage followed by an hour facial.  I was so relaxed I didn't even want to go to lunch.  This afternoon I just read and relaxed.  Dinner tonight was the Neptune dinner very heavy on fish and seafood so last night I ordered Wiener Schnitzel for today and I arrived at the dining room they were all waiting for me.  Bill was still in the room watching football so I sat and had a glass of wine and waited for him.  The Veal was really good and Bill had yellowfin tuna which he enjoyed. Tonight the show was a women ventriloquist who was hysterical.  The shows are really good.  Tomorrow we will be Lima Peru and we have a tour when we return to the ship they will have Peruvian dancers for us.  So more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment