Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Jan 9, 2011 at sea

We had another great day today.  We were able to attend two of the three lectures.  And there was a great Jazz brunch.  The music was great as was the food.  I had 3 mimosa's mmmm.  This evening before dinner we at our Cruise Critic Meet and mingle cocktail party.  We had a nice turnout and the 2 dirty martinis were really good.  Dinner I tried to eat light I had the turkey with cauliflower and creamed peas and onions.  No appetizer or soup or pasta.  Then I was going to pass on dessert except Albert our head waiter made us crepes suzette with vanilla ice cream............  Now I am happy I only had  non fat yogurt for breakfast!  Tomorrow is the third sea day in a row and there are lots of activities planned.  The mechanics on board are trying to fix the scooter I rented (and not from Crystal) in the meantime I still ride around in the dead women's scooter!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment