Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bill and I outside on Promonade Deck looking for Penquins

View from our stateroom/veranda

Found the Penquins right outside our veranda

Wish I had a bigger zoom

not a bad view our your veranda

Today was a great day we went got up early and we up in Palm Court before 7:30 had a continental breakfast and waited.  Finally everyone was seeing Penquins in the water we decided to go down to Promonade deck and yes there they were.  Unfortunately the pictures are hard to see but it was so much fun watching the babies swimming in the ocean.  After lunch we went to a lecture and then decided to come back to the room. Bill needed to rest he still has the headache.  I was playing games on my IPAD and looked outside and the view was so spectacular I woke up Bill by yelling "Oh my God how beautiful.  Then we passed all kinds of icebergs and there were schools of Penquins swimming really need a higher zoom lens before the world cruise.  So I was standing outside in wool socks no shoes and no jacket.  No time to get dressed came back in and sat down to download and there was a wonderful iceberg with all the penquins. I was so excited outside Bill and I went and I must say no long johns, no jacket, no hat, no gloves and no shoes and it wasn't that bad I beleive it was about 36 today.  

Tonight we are going to the show to see Rourte 66 great show with Rock and Roll we did not go last leg so we really want to see it tonight.  

We had a flood in the bathroom last night.  I was brushing my teeth and washing my face and all of a sudden there was all this water on the floor coming up out of the drain.  They came his am and fixed whatever it was.  They wanted to send someone last night but I told them to wait till this morning.  The show last night was fabulous.  A Comedian who we have seen on here before and he is really funny and then a Uraguian Harpist.  I had never heard Mama Mia played on a harp it was great.

Well I am going to go take a shower I have hat hair from this am

No comments:

Post a Comment