Friday, January 28, 2011

at sea tomorrow Antarctica




Antarctica sunset dessert last night

It is not letting me post pictures today at all.  Must be where we are .  We are in the Drake Passage and this is known as either the Drake Shake or the Drake Lake I am happy to report we are the Drake Lake.  It has been very calm.  For those of you who I sent my pictures of my bruises from my scooter accident you can see why I am happy it is calm.  I feel like I have bubble wrap around my bones (my fat) and I was extremely lucky not to break anything.  I am finding more bruises and I am so stiff and sore but it could have been so much worse.  We will be in Antarctica, Sat, Sun and mon so I will try to post sometimes it lets me post but no pictures.  Anyway if you want to check it out go to crystalcruises.com
and clic on live views we are on the Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment