Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday January 23, 2011 @ sea enroute to Punta Areanas





Tonight it let me download immediately.  The first two are from Puerto Montt the lake district where we went to a German settlement and the other one is me the other night on a formal night.

We enjoyed our day today we started this morning with our massages and then had our coffee and tea and before we knew it was time for the Jazz Brunch.  This is a very nice brunch with breakfast items as well as lunch and lots of seafood!  I had some penne with Alfredo sauce and piece of Prime Rib Bill went for the omeletes and waffles.  After that we came back to our room our poor stewardess, she is new just go on recently and  today was a little rougher and she was so seasick she looked green.  We are fine.  Remi the maitre'd of he ship who went to watch the last Jet/Patriots game with Bill and rooted for the Patriots well we have not let him forget it so everytime he sees us he yells GO JETS.  I aksed him last nigh if he would deliver dinner to the theater and he said just come to the early seating and we will take care of you which is exactly what we did.  I had chicken and Potato Latkas (Pancakes) and I thought of you LUKE.  They were good but Dad said mine are better.

Tomorrow we will be going through the Fjords so if you want to see it go tohttp://www.crystalcruises.com/  live views and we are on the symphony.  we will probably lose our internet tomorrow so I will post pictures when I  have a chance.
love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment